Formerly known as “Base Kits,” this year we would love your support in providing “Home for the Holidays” kits for residents of the Our Saviour’s Housing Permanent Supportive Housing Program.
Complete kits may be dropped off by appointment only between November 1, 2023 and January 10, 2024.
1. Use our Sign-Up Genius page here to select one or more kits to sponsor.
2. Begin collecting items for your Home for the Holidays Basket. Every set of items should include:
- Queen bed sheets (new)
- Full-size shampoo (new)
- Full-size body wash (new)
- Full-size conditioner (new)
- Socks (new)
- Mittens or gloves (new or gently used)
- A hat or scarf (new hats, please, or new or gently used scarves)
- Full-size cleaning supplies (ex. wipes, multi-purpose spray, etc.). (new)
- Bath towel(s) (new)
- Dish towel(s) (new)
- Winter-themed snacks or treats (ex. hot chocolate, coffee) (new)
- A $10 – $25 gift card (popular options include Target, Cub, Visa, and fast food)
3. Prepare your kit. This year, we are asking every Home for the Holidays Basket Builder to provide a storage container that all of the items can fit into. If you’re looking for ideas, a laundry basket, storage tote, or large, durable grocery bag might work well! Once you have added all the items to your container, please label your kit with the gender that you built your kit for (male client, female client, or any gender).
4. Use the form below to make an appointment to drop off your completed Home for the Holidays Basket(s).
Thank you for giving your time and other resources to bring some winter cheer and household essentials to our residents!